Waterview's newest and most elegant option for full-service senior retirement living on the lake. Granbury Independent Living at The Point offers active seniors the chance to live their retirement years to the fullest, while eliminating the hassles and often unanticipated expenses of home maintenance.
No more worries about plumbing problems, roof leaks or dealing with rising energy costs - we take care of maintaining the community, including your beautiful apartment home, so you can relax and enjoy life. Beautiful apartment homes that stand out from the rest: Waterview boasts some of the area's most spacious and elegant independent living accommodations in the region. Our independent living homes are a step above the rest.
The Point offers a variety of one and two bedroom apartments, including a number of handicapped-accessible units. All apartments feature "fully-loaded" kitchens with a full-size refrigerator, four-burner stove, oven, microwave, garbage disposal, and dishwasher. Residents enjoy a large living room/dining area, spacious bedroom(s), individual temperature controls and ample closet space.
- 30 meals per month and daily continental breakfast in an elegant dining room or casual café
- Open dining hours
- 24-hour associates and emergency response system
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and medical appointments, plus outings to recreational activities, cultural events and social gatherings
- Weekly housekeeping
- No-cost laundry facilities
- Wellness promotion and exercise programs
- Free use of all common areas including planned fitness center with a certified fitness instructor, pool and library with computer
- Apartment repair and maintenance
- All utilities except personal telephone
- Resident and technology center
- Resident First Philosophy
- Pet friendly
AL# 134313, 132628, 104024