We have some exciting news! As the country begins to take steps in re-opening, Sagora Senior Living is now providing options for our Cottage and Independent Living residents to leave the community safely if they chose to do so. Assisted Living and and Memory Care communities are not able to offer this next phase at this time due to state and other entity regulations. As soon as we are able to we will inform everyone of any changes regarding safely leaving the community when the time comes.
Any resident who commits to sheltering-in-place within our community and will not travel outside community grounds will continue to have the same privileges that are currently offered which includes:
- Being able to dine together in groups of 10 or less while maintaining social distancing.
- Resident-led lifestyle programming consisting of 10 or less residents.
- Attending small group programming happening in the common areas within the community per the lifestyles calendar.
Any residents who chooses to leave the community and come and go as often as they like must follow the below protocols:
- Resident must sign in and out at the concierge desk.
- Residents must enter and exit through the Independent Living lobby only.
- If the community is a campus, the resident will not be permitted to enter Assisted Living or Memory Care at any time.
- Resident must adhere to the “Stay Safe” flyer which includes avoiding large crowds, wearing a mask and practicing social distancing when in public places.
- Resident will not attend group lifestyle programming.
- Resident will pick up their meal and eat in their apartment or will have their meal delivered to their apartment for an additional fee.
If you have any questions regarding the above information or if our team may support you in any way, please contact our community directly and we will be happy to provide any additional information or answer any questions.