We’d like to notify you that Governor DeSantis has updated state requirements for Assisted Living visitation. These updates include the following:
- Residents may receive visits from their legal counsel when virtual means are not available.
- Residents will no longer be required to identify only five specific visitors as this requirement has been lifted, but we ask for only two visitors at a time.
- Children may now visit the community with appropriate monitoring.
- Outdoor visitations may continue to occur regardless of active COVID-19 cases at the community.
- Hospice may now serve residents at any time.
If you have any questions, please contact us directly at the community.