As we continue to move past COVID-19 and closer to normalcy, we are so excited to bring back the fun, joy and vibrance into our communities. At our very core, everything we do at Sagora Senior Living is for our residents and our goal is to ensure the best possible living experience for them.
The happiness that we’re seeing at our communities fills our spirits with gratitude. Smiles and hugs have returned from family visits, laughter has come back to our dining rooms from communal dining and our events are lively while keeping safety precautions in place.
See below for just a few of our April feel good moments across our communities.
- Landon Ridge Alamo Ranch in San Antonio, Texas celebrated Zoo Lovers Day on April 8 with a special visit from Happy Tails Entertainment! Residents got to meet eight different exotic animals. Talk about a full day of fun!
- Get your glow on! Adante Assisted Living and Memory Care in San Antonio, Texas recently had an electrifying neon hallway parade and glow party happy hour.
- Easter 2021 was the start of new beginnings at Ansel Park Independent Living in Rocklin, California! Families had the opportunity to dine together on this special occasion. Shout out to our very own Chef Michael for preparing a special buffet!
- We love seeing those smiles! Independent Living residents at The Brennity at Fairhope in Fairhope, Alabama had a great time during their NCAA National Basketball Championship watch party.
- For Easter, our residents at The Brennity at Tradition put on an impromptu Easter parade through the dining room! Everyone enjoyed it immensely and loved the custom-made hats!
Bring on the bright, happy days! We are thrilled to see good news continue to pour in and look forward to progressing in positive ways. Stay tuned for our community happenings in May!