What better way to kick off the weekend than by sharing some positive moments at our communities? As a vibrant blog series, we’re sharing some of the heartwarming moments that happen at our communities every week. With 44 multi-state communities, there’s no shortage of love and laughter from our residents and associates.
This week, our residents and associates continued to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine as more and more vaccines become available.
- The Brennity at Tradition in Port St. Lucie, Florida, truly sees the COVID-19 vaccine as a ray of positivity as they celebrated the day with photo opportunities complete with rainbows!
- Landon Ridge Alamo Ranch Independent Living in San Antonio, Texas rocked and rolled to the King of Rock n’ Roll as they did their part to knock out COVID-19. The community’s theme for their first vaccination clinic was “Elvis Effect Keeping COVID in Check”!
- University Place in Abilene, Texas also received their first round of COVID-19 vaccinations. We’re loving seeing all of these smiling eyes!
- Bonjour from The Brennity at Melbourne in Melbourne, Florida! Our Assisted Living residents enjoyed a Paris-themed staycation at the community this week complete with marcarons, croissonts and assorted cheeses.
- Let’s flashback to our Fa La La Llama party at Adante Senior Living in San Antonio, Texas! Residents enjoyed a visit from our four-legged friends, Jay Jay and Poco, followed by a breakfast for dinner and a hot cocoa Khalua bomb after party. Cheers!
We know that this uncertain time has presented several challenges, but our goal is to focus on the positive. Our hope is that this blog will help share love and joy from our Sagora family to yours. Stay tuned to see what our residents and associates are up to in next week’s feature!