What better way to kick off the weekend than by sharing some positive moments at our communities? As a vibrant blog series, we’re sharing some of the heartwarming moments that happen at our communities every week. With 44 multi-state communities, there’s no shortage of love and laughter from our residents and associates.
This week, our residents and associates continued to receive the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine as more and more vaccines become available.
- We did it! Lyndale Abilene Memory Care in Abilene, Texas held their first COVID-19 vaccination clinic to help fight COVID-19, one vaccine at a time!
- The Brennity at Fairhope in Fairhope, Alabama is prepared to fight the WAR against COVID-19! Associates at the community put on their war faces for their first vaccination clinic.
- Our associates at Bristol Park at Cypress in Cypress, Texas had lots of fun during the community’s second COVID-19 vaccination clinic! Every associate received a lucky grab bag and a good luck charm to take home.
- Briarview Senior Living in Carrollton, Texas is CRUSHING COVID-19 with Camo! Residents and associates at the community recently received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Lyndale Edmond in Edmond, Oklahoma celebrated history in the making as President Biden and Vice President Harris were sworn in on Inauguration Day!
We know that this uncertain time has presented several challenges, but our goal is to focus on the positive. Our hope is that this blog will help share love and joy from our Sagora family to yours. Stay tuned to see what our residents and associates are up to in next week’s feature!