As stated by American author Zane Grey, “love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant as the years multiply.” This Valentine’s Day, our hearts are full as we celebrate the love across our 44 multi-state senior living communities.
In the above video, we featured some of our Sagora Senior Living couples celebrating love, fun and dance. We are so moved by these precious residents! We invite you to get more acquainted with them and their stories below.
- Meet Jack and Margaret – residents at Landon Ridge Alamo Ranch in San Antonio, Texas. This fun couple has been married for 48 years!
- Say hello to Bill and Monique – residents at Briarview Senior Living in Carrollton, Texas. This sweet couple has been married for 61 years! What an inspiration!
- Residents Ed and Joyce at The Brennity at Daphne in Daphne, Alabama are full of spunk! They have been married for 26 years and this wife has no issue telling her husband to behave!
- Gabe and Elena are all smiles as they sway side to side! This couple also resides at The Brennity at Daphne and has been married for 75 years – talk about relationship goals!
- The Brennity at Daphne also featured a new couple, Pat and Giles, who have been dating less than a year. Cheers to new beginnings!
- There is lots of love to go around at The Veraden Senior Living in Edmond, Oklahoma! This community features Larry and Helen who have been married for 26 years, George and Beverly for 63 years and Charlie and Margaret for 67 years.
We hope this video warmed your heart as much as it did ours. Whether you are celebrating romantic relationships, friendships, or self-love this year, we wish you a very Happy Valentine’s Day from Sagora Senior Living.