Here at Sagora Senior Living, we offer the Sagora Pathways Freshen Program, which includes scent and comfort triggers for appetite, and is a luxurious cue to prepare for meal time. The routine of the Freshen Program before every meal is not only a wonderful sensory experience, but it helps with calming anxiety because the residents know it is meal time.
- Towels with essential oils with aromas that trigger hunger are prepared before meal time.
- Towels are heated in warmers to be delivered to your loved ones.
- Rolled, warm towels are served on a silver platter using silver tongs.
- Towels are lightly waved and cooled to the optimal temperature while being served.
- Towels are washed immediately after use. Residents can participate in washing and folding if they would like to engage in this activity